How to achieve great brows
Great eyebrows are something that we all wish we had. This is why the Social Caring team have put together a guide on how to achieve great brows.
It is not hard, it’s knowing what to do and what not to do. It is easy as long as you follow some simple guide lines. Start shopping for the best brow products of 2019.
Here are some tips on achieving those perfect brows:
- If you have a tiny face with delicate features, thick brows can be overwhelming
- Those with a low brow bone should also avoid going too full
- To open your eyes—if the space between the brows and the upper lashes is small, make the eyebrow thinner and more arched.
- If you have a higher-set brow bone, thick brows are the more flattering
- Wider, thinner arches are also best for fuller faces.
- With the help of a pencil and/or powder, you can fill in spaces and create the appearance of a more lush brow to get that celebrity look
- To finish, why not try brushing on clear brow gel or clear mascara to keep hairs and pencil colour in place.
- Encourage hair growth with a brow serum
- Eyebrows look best when they’re within one to two shades of your hair colour. More information.
- A rule of thumb is if you’re brunette, they should be one shade lighter; if you’re blond, they should be one shade darker
- Rather than have your eye brows semi permanently tinted, why not try tinted brow gel to lighten and darken.
All these tips show you how to have great eyebrows and as long as you follow them you will have great eyebrows in no time.